Project Management for Manufacturing and Warehouse Moves
The manufacturing and warehousing industries contribute significant output within our economy.
Acton Relocation Management has worked with some of the largest facilities and team structures to successfully project manage and complete their moves.
Manufacturing and warehousing move management services
Working with your existing team and procurement protocols we can coordinate an operationally efficient and cost effective move programme to include:
- Agreed scope of work
- Budgeting and financial control
- Personnel and stakeholder engagement
- Review and recommendation for production layout and storage solutions
- Move scenario planning and management
- Contractor/supplier cost and qualification reviews
- Move mapping and indexing
- Secure data management and transfer of IT and communications
- Management of contractor service delivery
- Sustainable furniture and equipment recycling/safe disposal
Logistics and distribution centre relocations require careful planning and execution. Narrow windows of opportunity and tight deadlines dictate that downtime is minimised.
Production facilities with assembly lines, plant and machinery requiring mechanical and electrical services, associated material stores and support functions, often need an effective programmed relocation plan. Detailed planning and subsequent project management will address any limiting factors in order to meet your business needs.
For quality planning and project management support, flexible solutions and peace of mind for your manufacturing and warehousing relocation you can trust in Acton Relocation Management.
Call today to discuss your needs on 0800 860 6700 or click here to enquire.