Relocation Management Services
All businesses, whether large or small, demand uninterrupted workflow.
Relocating your business can be a complex affair. Even a simple office move requires so much more than unplugging the phone line from one point and inserting it into another.
When it comes to business relocation, the safe protection and transportation of valuable equipment, data and sensitive information is only the beginning. The move will also affect your people therefore it’s important to address all implications.
- Have you weighed up every supply chain element for your relocation?
- Are all the critical boxes ‘ticked’ to minimise downtime for business continuity?
Plan. Prepare. Proceed.
Your Commercial Relocation
Acton Relocation Management pays meticulous attention to detail to ensure your business relocation benefits from a successful transfer strategy. Your priority is to keep your people happy and to achieve a positive move programme with as few interruptions as possible.
- Have you discussed timescales with your telecommunications provider?
- Are there potential moving difficulties caused, perhaps, by lift capacity or access?
Listening and asking the right questions during the consultancy process is the most important aspect for us when planning your business relocation. Workspace analysis is all about understanding what you currently have, agreeing what you now need to move your business forward, and translating that into a relocation plan featuring a series of simple, yet structured steps.
Commercial Relocation Project Management Service
A comprehensive evaluation of your company relocation objectives and needs will help us to develop a complete understanding of what is required, allowing quality project management to ensure a successful move.
Acton Relocation Management collaborate with all internal and external parties to coordinate the move strategy and service delivery from inception to completion to include:
- Current workspace analysis
- Agreement of Scope of Work – IT/telecoms, interiors, furniture/space planning, moves, clearance
- Budgeting and financial control
- Planning and management of project life-cycle
- Stakeholder engagement – all personnel levels and departments
- Move scenario planning
- Third party/contractor reviews
- Collation of RAMS (Risk Assessment and Method Statement) from contractors for your H&S provider to review
- Migration mapping of people, files and equipment for logistical transfer
- Move workshops
- Management of contractor service delivery
- Progress reports
- Overview of recycling and safe disposal (Waste Carrier Licenses, environmental compliance, etc.)
Each relocation project is tailored to your specific needs to allow complete transparency of costs and processes. Industry specialisms include:
- Project Management for Office Moves
- Project Management for Education Moves
- Project Management for Healthcare and Laboratory Moves
- Project Management for Library and Museum Moves
- Project Management for Manufacturing and Warehouse Moves
Successful relocation projects with some of the biggest public and private sector organisations nationwide prove you’re in safe hands with Acton Relocation Management. See some of our Case Studies.
Contact us today to discuss your business relocation click here to enquire.